If you're interested in working with us, please fill out the form below.
GLMV is looking for Business Development Professionals who can identify and develop business relationships with potential clients within the industries served by GLMV. This position will be responsible for developing business in industries such as aviation, commercial, education, government, healthcare, industrial, restaurant and hospitality, and zoos and aquariums. This position will work collaboratively with GLMV’s design professionals and partners to discover and develop new business opportunities throughout the region.
Location: Wichita, KS; Kansas City, MO; Houston, Texas
· Identify leads for new business.
· Lead the planning, implementation, and execution of the divisions’ business development strategy.
· Develop and maintain relationships with existing and potential clients.
· Introduce client decision-makers to the benefits and services of GLMV.
· Identify and inform division directors of business development opportunities within client organizations.
· Create presentations. May provide expert consultation services to clients.
· Maintain focus on active project acquisition/business development.
· Lead proposal preparation and/or responses to RFQs.
· May participate in contract negotiations.
· Collaborate with the project managers during the project delivery process regarding ongoing client communication.
· Travel, by air and car, to meet clients and/or attend client centered conferences or events.
Examples of job responsibilities are not intended to be all inclusive. GLMV reserves the right to assign additional responsibilities as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
An employee shall not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
Experience and Credentials
Equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered.