GLMV Architecture, Inc. is a full-service architectural firm with four offices in three states. GLMV provides services in architecture, programming and master planning, LEED design, interior design and landscape architecture. The firm serves local, state and national clients in the government, corporate, industrial, aviation, educational, healthcare, and food service sectors, as well as zoos and parklands. Landscape architects and interns touch all of these projects and, in the case of zoos and open public spaces, provide critical skills and talent from master planning through project completion.
GLMV employs architectural service professionals at all career stages from post-graduate entry-level to highly experienced and credentialed practitioners in
- Landscape Architecture and
- Interior Design
Entry to these positions requires a four-year degree from an accredited program in the desired discipline.
We also employ individuals experienced in the business of architecture for positions in
- CAD and BIM drafting
- Construction administration
- Cost estimating
- Administrative services
- Accounting and financial services
- Marketing and business development
- Information and CAD technology
Open positions are posted below:
GLMV Architecture, Inc. has an opening for an architect registered in the state of Texas to take responsibility for specific client relationships and the proposal, design, planning, budgeting, preparation, and delivery of a wide range of health care renovation, remodel and expansion projects as well as new construction. This production, management, and occasionally supervisory position is accountable for delivering projects on time and within budget, and reports to a senior registered architect in a leadership role. The work environment is nice and coworkers are professional, technical, collaborative and accustomed to wearing different hats as needed to help one another meet goals and deadlines.
Requirement Experience and Credentials
- Licensed architect in the state of Texas
- Healthcare design experience required
- Client management experience required
- Project leadership and management experience required
- Strong proficiency in AutoCAD 2013
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Project Schedule)
- Revit knowledge beneficial
- LEED credentials preferred
- NCARB certified and eligible for reciprocal licensing in other states preferred
Send resume and letter of interest to email@example.com
FOR ALL POSITIONS:
We hire carefully. In addition to personal interviewing and project or portfolio reviews, we will require a web-based personal profile assessment and an AutoCAD proficiency assessment. For project architects and higher level positions, we will also conduct a detailing assessment.
Following is what you may expect in response to your resume:
- We will confirm to you that your resume has been received. If we do not, please check with us.
- Telephone interviews may be conducted.
- Initial personal interviews, AutoCAD proficiency assessments and/or other assessments may be scheduled all in one day or separately.
- Successful applicants will return for second interviews and an opportunity to meet with more staff members, and be asked to complete a web-based personal profile assessment.
- For some higher level positions, we may require detail or design assessment as well.
- Non-technical positions may require other types of content valid job skills testing, such as typing and spelling test for word processing staff.
Electronic resumes only, please.
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Resumes should include education, professional credentials, work history (with time worked for each employer indicated in month and year), and annotated project history. Electronic portfolios or work samples are welcome and appreciated. Cover letters are recommended, but not required. Use a format readable by Windows XP. We will confirm receipt of all resumes by e-mail. (For our own protection, we will not open or attempt to respond to any file that comes through with a virus alert.)
Resumes will be accepted until the positions are filled.
Salaries for all of the positions listed will be competitive and commensurate with the level of experience and ability demonstrated by the candidate.
- group medical, dental, life, and long-term disability insurance
- flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care expenses
- paid personal time off and holidays
- closed December 25 through January 1
- 401(k), ROTH 401(k)
- we are an AIA CEU provider
Contact us about employment at GLMV Architecture, by mail, phone, toll free 800 number, fax, e-mail, or visit us at any of our office locations.
Susan M. Smith
Senior Vice President, CHRO
1525 E. Douglas
Wichita, KS 67211
Phone (316) 265-9367
Fax (316) 265-5646
Toll free (800) 397-9367
Equal Opportunity Employer
GLMV Architecture will recruit, hire, train and promote qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, or disabilities. We will provide a safe and respectful workplace where harassment, hostility and/or violence are not tolerated.